About Monica Bain
Your Waukesha Realtor!
Born and raised in Waukesha, I am a dedicated, honest, full time Realtor whose goal is to provide you with a stress-free, low pressure experience. The only one who knows what’s best for you is you! I will guide you throughout the process by keeping you up to date and educating you so you can make informed decisions.
- Educational and professional background in Criminal Justice and Social Services working with juvenile delinquents, pregnant and parenting teens, special needs children and adults as well as elderly persons.
- Owned and managed an in-home childcare business for 5 years
- Over 20 years in Customer Service
Past & Current Community Involvement:
- Past volunteer of the Waukesha Women’s Center, Parent’s Place and Waukesha Juvenile Center.
- Actively involved Girl Scout mom
- Actively involved with local non-profit “Broads for a Cause”
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my teen daughter, rooting on the Packers and anything DIY. I absolutely love Milwaukee summers and meeting new people! So give me a call today and let’s get you home!